RECOGNITION VALIDATION CELEBRATION
The Spruce Grove & District Chamber of Commerce Awards recognize and celebrate the success of our region’s best companies. This event shines a spotlight on the successful growth stories of local businesses and individuals, validating their efforts to grow in a strategic, sustainable and holistic manner.
For many years, businesses have been presented the SGDCC Awards for their achievements in areas including sustainability, innovation, market expansion, business excellence and more. Next year’s Gala will be held on Saturday, October 20, 2018, at the Horizon Stage. Check back for further details.
Become a SGDCC
Access your target audiences, build brand awareness, and demonstrate leadership.
Business of the Year
Can-Am Media - Econo-Lube
New Business of the Year
Orchard Berry Arrangements
Marketer of the Year
Wilhauk Beef Jerky
Manager of the Year
Krissy Sharp - Crock A Doodle
Employee of the Year
Trina Lebrun - Simply Health
of the Year
People’s Choice Award
Gifts and Gadgets
- Corporate Comedic Entertainment
- FREE DRAW for two tickets to the Edmonton Oilers vs. Winnipeg Jets front row Sky Lounge tickets for New Year's Eve that includes food and non alcoholic beverages and a fireworks show inside Rogers Place! Compliments of Triple T’s Entertainment
- Buffet Hors D’oeuvres prepared by Elizabethan Catering
- Cash bar tended by @the Trax Public House
- Complimentary Professional Photographs for couples and groups by Now and Forever Photo Studio
- Complimentary Magic Mirror Photo Booth debuts in our region including a red carpet and stanchions
- Chris Riley from Riley Art Grotto will be creating a painting live during the reception to auction
- Silent Auction items to bid on donated by your local business community
Comedian Howie Miller is one of the funniest corporate and club comedians in North America. He has garnered numerous television appearances and placed him in great demand on the corporate comedy circuit. Howie’s hilarious routine, mixed with stellar impressions has the audience laughing from start to finish.
Comedian Ken Hicks has become a favorite of audiences by helping us find the humor in everyday life. Being his dog's best friend, marrying his high school sweetheart, being a father of two daughters, what life as a comedian is like, and even what it’s like to be a 3 time cancer survivor; never afraid of letting us laugh at him, while discovering a little about ourselves. Ken has had the chance to perform at Caroline's on Broadway, in New York City, and also at The World Series of Comedy in Las Vegas.